Need Home Insurance But Have a High Risk Occupation? No Problem.

At HomeProtect we can cover all sorts of so-called 'hard to insure' occupations, including Childminders, Musicians, Private Tutors, Jewellers and Turf Accountants.
Home Buildings Insurance Rated 5 Stars Reviewer: Defaqto 1 Feb 2015

Helping insure people who have "hard to insure" jobs

✓ Immediate online quote in most cases
✓ Discount for combined Buildings & Contents
✓ Legal Expenses cover included
✓ Home Emergency cover included
✓ HomeProtect has a Defaqto 5 Star Rating
✓ Friendly UK helpdesk if you have questions
✓ 24hrs Claims phone line

Get your home insurance quote now

Get quote CTA

Home insurance for people with "hard to insure" jobs

If you are work from home, have the general public coming to your home, or work night shifts then you may find it difficult to get home insurance.

  • Immediate online quote in most cases
  • Ideal for people who are classed as hard to insure
  • UK helpdesk - friendly, professional team
  • 24hr UK Claims line

Let's talk

0330 660 1000

Prefer to talk to us about your home insurance? Call our friendly UK team.

Monday to Friday
9am to 8pm

9am to 1pm

Buildings insurance

Buildings insurance to cover the structure of your home

Buildings insurance is household insurance that covers the structure of your home. Buildings insurance would pay to rebuild your home should you have a fire or would pay for repairs if your home was damaged by a falling tree for example. Whether you live in a bungalow, a three storey town house or any other building, trust HomeProtect to provide the buildings insurance you need.

Contents insurance

Contents insurance to protect your possessions

Contents insurance protects the things you own. If you had a burglary and things were taken or you suffered a fire or flood, your contents insurance would pay to help you replace your lost or damaged belongings. Optional cover available for high risk items such as laptops, mobile phones and bicycles. HomeProtect can provide the contents insurance you need to cover your possessions.

Accidental damage

Cover your property and possessions against life's little mishaps

Accidental damage cover can provide you with additional cover for the things that may not be covered in your home insurance policy, such as DIY disasters!

Personal possessions

Helping protect you when you're out and about

Home contents insurance covers things that you usually keep at home. It doesn't cover things away from home if they're lost, damaged or stolen such as cameras, jewellery and wallets. To insure against these kind of things, you'd need to add Personal Possessions cover. It's there to help when you're out and about.

Additional cover

A wide range of options to turbo boost your policy

To give you maximum flexibility we have a range of valuable optional extras, such as Full Legal Expenses and Full Home Emergency cover, which can be added to your policy at your discretion. With all our optional extras there is no limit to the number of claims you can make (with no impact on your No Claims Bonus on the rest of your HomeProtect policy). Great news!