Insurance for your belongings
- Basic Legal Expenses cover included
- 24/7 Claims hotline
- Alternative accommodation
- New for old contents cover
County Court Judgements are usually issued to someone who has been unable to pay back a debt on time. If this has happened to you, or someone in your family this can make it much harder to get home insurance. It’s best to be honest; you must tell your insurer about the CCJ so that the insurance will be there to help you if you need to make a claim.
The HomeProtect policy has been rated 5 Star by Defaqto, meaning that it provides excellent levels of cover for both Buildings and Contents insurance. Buying a Defaqto 5 Star policy means that you can relax, knowing that if anything untoward happen to your building or your belongings that we’ll be here to help pick up the pieces.
Get a quote today and see how easy it can beGet a quote!
Making life that much easier
You’ve already had a hard time financially to have ended up with a CCJ, we don’t want to add to the misery so we provide an easy and quick way to get a home insurance quote and buy the policy online. You don’t even need to speak to us, unless you want to.
Save money by paying in a lump sum
We offer two payment options, monthly or annually. The monthly payment option has a transaction fee and it requires you to have a credit score check undertaken by the Direct Debit provider. So if you have already had financial issues to contend with, the easiest and less stressful payment method is to pay for the annual premium in one go with a credit card or debit card.
The questions were all standard and, although my needs aren't quite standard, that was catered for. All in all, highly recommended
To get an online quote, you'll need to know:
- The year that the CCJ was served against you
- Rebuild cost of the property
- Approximate year that the property was built
- Whether the property has suffered from a flood, structural movement, subsidence and whether it has been underpinned
- Types of locks fitted to the external doors
- Total value of all your belongings if replaced new
- List of your bicycles, tablets, mobile phones, laptops and other high risk or high value belongings