Looking for help?

What is house insurance?

A form of insurance designed to protect your property and/or your contents against loss and damage. There are three types of home insurance in the UK: Buildings insurance, Contents insurance and combined Buildings and Contents insurance. House insurance policies can also include additional cover for home emergencies, legal expenses and accidental damage in some cases.

Back to questions