Looking for help?

What happens if I can’t live in my property because of an emergency?

Depending on your level of cover – your Home Emergency cover may provide a level of cover for alternative accommodation, should your property become inhabitable.

Please check your Policy schedule to find out what level of cover you chose at the time of purchasing your policy. 

Back to questions