Looking for help?

Who do I contact to make a claim?

If you are making a Buildings insurance or Contents insurance claim please call your insurer, this will be either AXA Insurance, Ageas or Legal & General.

Please check your Policy schedule to find out which insurer underwrites your policy. The phone number are shown on the Policy Schedule.

If you are making a claim on an additional cover option such as Legal expenses or Home Emergency cover please call the appropriate cover provider, check your Policy Schedule to find the correct phone number.

You can view and download your own Policy Schedule by logging in.

Back to questions