Looking for help?

Are my personal possessions covered outside the home or if I go on holiday?

Not unless you have taken out our Personal Possessions cover. This cover is an optional extra that you can purchase with your policy.

Under our HomeProtect policy, the Personal Possessions option covers your personal belongings against theft or accidental damage anywhere in the United Kingdom.

If you are taking these possessions overseas, cover is included for up to 90 days each year. Any individual items worth more than £1,500 will need to be specified on the policy.

Back to questions