Looking for help?

As a landlord, can I get cover for the boiler in case it breaks down?

Yes, you can purchase Full Landlords Home Emergency cover with your landlords buildings insurance policy. One call to our 24hr emergency helpline, by yourself or your tenants, will enable you to arrange for a qualified tradesperson to visit the property and repair the broken down boiler. But please note that your boiler must be less than 15 years old and serviced annually to be covered.

Please note that repairs, to the maximum value of £500 per emergency, will be carried out to resolve the emergency situation. But the repair work may need to be supplemented by a permanent repair. A permanent repair will be carried out only if it can be undertaken on the first visit and would cost no more than a temporary repair.

Back to questions