Looking for help?
What are classed as high risk items?
Back to questions
The following items are classed as high risk:
- Rare books.
- China, glass and porcelain.
- Coin, medal, stamp and other collections.
- Electric wheelchairs/mobility scooters.
- Gold and silver including plated articles.
- Jewellery and watches.
- Pictures/paintings and other artwork.
- Garden equipment including lawnmowers.
- Sporting equipment.
- Musical equipment.
- Medical equipment.
Find out more about our insurance cover for high-risk items.