Looking for help?

What does HomeProtect contents insurance cover?

Contents insurance covers the contents of your home and your personal possessions – all the things you would normally take with you when you move house. Your furniture, rugs, computer, entertainment equipment, CDs, DVDs, videos, valuables, clothing, personal belongings – even the food in your freezer!

You may be asked to specify certain items (such as bikes, electronic gadgets and high risk items) on the policy and you may be asked to make additional security provisions such as locks or a burglar alarm if you live in an area with a high theft rate.

Back to questions