Looking for help?
What does the optional “Full Home Emergency” cover?
Back to questions
Full Home Emergency cover is a more comprehensive home emergency service than the Basic cover, which provides you up to £500 per call out and cover for:
- Burst pipes.
- Failure of the water, gas and electricity supply.
- Removal of wasps’ and hornets’ nests, rats and mice.
- Roof damage.
- Emergency repairs to your boiler.
- Emergency repairs to your primary heating system including economy 7 storage heaters.
- Emergency repairs to an inoperable toilet.
- It even gives you up to £100 per night for emergency accommodation if you need to vacate your home.
Find out more about full home emergency cover.