Looking for help?

What happens if part of a set or suite is damaged or lost?

Where damage occurs to items forming part of a pair, set or suite (e.g. a living-room suite), if the loss or damage occurs to a single item or easily definable area, only the damaged item or area will be repaired or replaced.

Back to questions