Looking for help?

What is covered by contents insurance?

Contents insurance insures all the belongings in your home that are not attached to the property. Contents are the items that you would take with you when you move home.

For example, it includes sofas, TVs, rugs and light shades; but it does NOT cover wiring, fitted kitchen cupboards or window frames.

Find out more about contents insurance

Back to questions