Looking for help?

What is a grant of probate?

If you’re handling the affairs of an estate of someone who has passed away, you need to get “grant of probate” before you have the authority as the “executor” to distribute the assets from the estate, as per the deceased’s will. 

Find out about home insurance for properties under probate

Back to questions