Looking for help?

Why can’t I get normal house insurance for my holiday home?

Typically, insurance providers perceive a holiday home to be too high a risk, usually because it is left empty for long periods of time (more than 30 days). This is not the case with HomeProtect, we provide cover in cases of unoccupied house insurance. Our cover can fit around your needs.

Back to questions