MSE Amazon voucher Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Avantia Insurance Limited (trading as HomeProtect), PO Box 1124, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1XT (“HomeProtect”). Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this Promotion – see below for Amazon.co.uk Gift Card General Terms.
- This promotion will run from November 2018 for an initial period of 6 months but may be withdrawn, amended or extended, at any time and without notice (“Promotion Period”). If the Promotion is withdrawn, any Gift Cards due as a result of a Qualifying Purchase (see below) will be honoured.
- You must be a new customer, not a renewing customer or have been a customer of HomeProtect within the last 12 months
- To be eligible for entry you must be a resident in the UK and be 18 years or over.
- If you are an employee of HomeProtect or GoBeyond you cannot enter this promotion.
- To enter the promotion, you must follow the instructions on our website, HomeProtect.co.uk, including entering your details where requested.
- The Vouchers are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. HomeProtect reserves the right at any time to substitute an alternative reward of similar or greater value. The Vouchers may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Recipients of the Vouchers agree that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such additional terms and conditions will be borne solely by them, and that all third party terms and conditions relating to the Vouchers are beyond HomeProtect’s control.
- HomeProtect reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the promotion and any reward if awarded must be returned immediately.
- A Voucher will be sent by email within 1 month of you making a Qualifying Purchase.
- Any third party terms and conditions relating to the reward are beyond the control of HomeProtect.
- HomeProtect cannot accept responsibility for entries lost or delayed in transmission. Under no circumstances will HomeProtect be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Incentive Promotion or any reward connected with the Incentive Promotion and it excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss or damage caused to the winner/s and/or companion/s arising out of these rewards.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Only one cashback payment will be awarded per UK address in a twelve month period.
- All appropriate payments due to us in respect of the relevant policy must be up to date and received by us, and any Direct Debit arrangements must be supported by a valid Direct Debit Instruction. If the cashback is sent and the policy cancelled within 12 months of inception HomeProtect has the right to deduct or charge up to the full amount of cashback, in addition to any administration fees which may apply.
- If you pay by monthly instalments and in the event that the voucher amount exceeds any refund due then HomeProtect reserves the right to seek payment from you to cover the cost of the voucher.
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card General Terms
Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Very easy to get a quote and insurance online and very competitive pricewise. First class service, I would highly recommend. Wednesday, 19 September 2018