Looking for help?

What sort of things are NOT covered by my buildings insurance?

The Buildings insurance policy does not include damage caused by DIY disasters, unless you buy Full Accidental Damage cover.

Loss or damage to domestic fixed fuel-oil tanks, swimming pools, tennis courts, drives, footpaths, patios and terraces, walls, gates and fences are NOT covered, unless the building is also affected at the same time by the same event.

Please see the HomeProtect policy document for details of all exclusions and cover limits that apply to buildings insurance.

Back to questions