Top reasons our customers choose Homeprotect
- Our prices are competitive. 70% of new customers say they saved money when they switched to Homeprotect*.
- We provide you with excellent cover levels, proved by the fact that our buildings policy has been rated 5 Star by leading independent financial research company, Defaqto, for the eighth consecutive year in 2022.
- We have over 7,000 5 Star reviews on Trustpilot
- 90% of our reviewers on ReviewCentre say they would recommend us (correct as at January 2022)
- Our policies are underwritten by AXA Insurance
And that's not all:
- Unlike other insurance companies, we will (in most cases) be able to give you a quote for your home insurance – even if you have a seemingly complex situation.
- If you need to claim, we’re here to help. The Claims notification line is open 24/7.
Need a refreshing change? See how easy it is to get insured.Get a Quote
We cover that
If you have found it difficult to get home insurance previously, then you will find getting an online quote from Homeprotect a refreshing change. Our customers say they find it really easy to use and easy to understand, even with a home insurance situation that could be quite complex.
Homeprotect covers a vast array of circumstances including: people in the home with criminal convictions, properties with an unusual history such as previous subsidence, underpinning and previous flooding; or even if the property is not the main residence such as your weekend home or the home of a deceased relative that is in probate.
Prefer to talk to us?
Our friendly team can answer your questions
0330 660 1000 9am - 8pm Monday-Friday
9am - 1pm Saturday
Frequently asked questions
Why does Homeprotect offer cover when other insurance providers refuse?
We know that your buildings and their contents are invaluable to you. So we aim to provide safety and security to everyone, including those with criminal convictions. When you complete a form online or contact our sales team by phone, we will do our best to deliver a quote.
Who underwrites Homeprotect insurance policies?
Policies are underwritten by AXA Insurance.
What do Homeprotect customers say about HomeProtect?
Read independent reviews posted by our customers on Trustpilot.
What makes Homeprotect different?
Why would I choose Homeprotect?
We make it easy for you to get an online quote, even if you have what other insurers would consider complex arrangements, such as the way you use the property, or how the property is built. Our customers tell us that they choose HomeProtect because:
- Underwritten by AXA Insurance
- 5 Star Defaqto rated for Buildings
- Highly recommended by our customers – Rated 'Excellent' based on over 8,000 reviews via independent review website Trustpilot
- 24/7 Claims hotline
- UK based friendly customer services team
- Online access to policy documents
View more questions