Specialist home insurance

Protect your home and belongings with specialist home insurance

Specialist property insurance

Underwritten by AXA, HomeProtect’s specialist home insurance policy can be tailored to fit your situation. The policy covers a large number of circumstances such as large homes, listed buildings, timber frame homes, holiday homes and houses in areas at risk of flooding.

Our online quote system is easy to use and can provide you with an online personalised quote in 97% of cases. You don’t have to speak to us unless you want to, you can simply buy online.

Specialist home insurance

Do I need specialist home insurance?

Find out if your home needs specialist house insurance

Read specialist insurance FAQs

If your home has an unusual or complex history such as subsidence, tree root damage, flooding or being in a high theft area, most insurance companies will be scared off. But not HomeProtect, we make a difficult situation easier with our specialist home insurance.

The HomeProtect policy is rated 5 Star by Defaqto, a leading independent financial research company, meaning that the policy provides quality cover and includes a comprehensive range of features and benefits. Knowing this helps you make the right choice when you’re comparing home insurance policies.

To get a quote, you’ll need to know:

  • Rebuild cost of your property.
  • Approximate year of construction.
  • Facts about the building’s history including: whether the property has suffered from a flood, structural movement, subsidence and whether it has been underpinned.
  • Types of locks fitted to the external doors.
Defaqto 5 Star rated specialist home insurance

What our customers say

Your questions answered

specialist buildings insurance

Specialist insurance FAQs

Need more information? Visit our specialist home insurance FAQs section and get the answers that you need.

Learn more

"Provided me with good cover and ease of purchase for a non standard build, very happy"
2 March 2017 via Trustpilot

Mrs Shaw, Fort William

Renewing later?

Which month does your home insurance renew?

Tell us to receive special offers from us by email at the right time.

Plus we'll enter you in a £100 voucher prize draw now!

You might be interested in…

How do I know if my home is non-standard?

Is Your Home Non Standard?

Friday, 18 April 2014

How do I know if my home is non-standard?

Continue Reading

Need specialist home insurance? Get a quote, it only takes 10 mins

Get a quote