Flood Risk Home Insurance

Get buildings and contents insurance from HomeProtect, working in partnership with Flood Re to offer affordable flood insurance across the UK.
Get a quote

Thousands of UK properties are at risk of flooding. Protect your home.

Participating in Flood Re
  • Defaqto 5 Star rated home insurance 
  • Highly recommended by customers on Trustpilot
  • 24/7 Claims helpline
  • HomeProtect is one of the first to offer Flood Re cover to customers - What is Flood Re

Flood Re Insurance

To continue to offer UK residents affordable flood risk home insurance, HomeProtect is working in partnership with Flood Re. The Government-backed scheme allows us to cover many more houses, particularly those at the highest risk of flooding. We understand home flood insurance and Flood Re reinsurance completely; we literally wrote the book on it.

Getting an online quote is easy too. We do all the hard work for you, including working out your Flood Re eligibility. So you can rest easy knowing that you’ve got the most affordable flood insurance to protect your property. All in a matter of minutes!

Want to know more?

For additional information on Flood Re home insurance, including Flood Re guidelines see our Flood Re section or join our mailing list for the latest news.

Plug the risk of flooding. Start your quote online.

Get a quote!

Not eligible for Flood Re cover? Don't worry

Being able to purchase a policy with Flood Re cover is dependant on meeting certain defined criteria. If your home or situation falls outside of these criteria, you won't be able to take advantage of Flood Re. However, HomeProtect can still cover your home and belongings with our Defaqto 5 Star policy, sometimes even with flood cover included. Start by getting a quote online to see if we can cover you.

House Insurance in flood postcode:
These people went above the call of duty to help me fill my requirements. Other brokers couldn't even be bothered to quote! Top marks.

-Mr Maynard, Staines

What should you know about our flood risk home insurance?

  • We can offer an online quote in 98% of cases
  • Combined Buildings & Contents discount available
  • Basic Legal Expenses cover included
  • Basic Home Emergency cover included
  • Friendly helpdesk if you have questions

Start your online quote and protect your home from flooding

Satisfied customers

I happily renewed my house insurance with this company as it covers everything I need and the price remained good on renewal unlike other companies who increase the premium after the first year. Trustpilot
Spoke to people who knew what they were talking about and great service. Just what is wanted. Trustpilot
Our policy was easy to set up, communication was excellent and the renewal is effortless. Very good service. I would recommend Home Protect insurance. Trustpilot