Buildings and Contents
These booklets set out all the general terms and conditions that apply to your HomeProtect home insurance policy. The dates below relate to when the policy was purchased or renewed:
- Purchased between 1st February 2019 and 31st January 2020 (PDF)
- Purchased between 1st February 2020 and 27th September 2020 (PDF)
- Purchased from 28th September 2020 (PDF)
- Renewed between 25th March 2019 and 24th March 2020 (PDF)
- Renewed between 25th March 2020 and 24th October 2020 (PDF)
- Renewed from 25th October 2020 (PDF)
For previous policy booklet versions, please visit our policy booklet archive.
If you'd like to review your Insurance Product Information Documents, they can be found here.
Basic Legal Expenses and Basic Home Emergency
Upgraded cover options
- Key protection (PDF)
Full Legal Expenses and Full Home Emergency
For owner-occupiers of UK residential property
For owners of UK holiday homes, B&Bs, unoccupied and weekend/weekday homes
For residential landlords
- Purchased between 1 November 2019 and 30 December 2019 (PDF)
- Purchased from 31 December 2019 (PDF)
- Purchased from 4 December 2020 (PDF)
- Renewed between 1 November 2019 and 15 January 2020 (PDF)
- Renewed from 16 January 2020 (PDF)
- Renewed from 1 January 2021 (PDF)
For details of who regulates HomeProtect and how to complain or cancel your policy:
Payment by Direct Debit
If you choose to pay by Direct Debit please read the following document which helps explain how your Direct Debit agreement works.
Prefer to talk to us?
Our friendly team can answer your questions
0330 660 1000
9am - 8pm Monday-Friday
9am - 1pm Saturday