Home Insurance for People with High Risk Occupations
- Basic Legal Expenses cover included
- Defaqto 5 Star home insurance
- 24/7 Claims hotline
- Alternative accommodation
- New for old contents cover
Some occupations cause insurance companies to worry about the increased risk to the security of your home and your belongings. These occupations tend to either involve you working at home, having regular visitors to the property or if you go out to work at night leaving the property empty and vulnerable to burglars.
The so-called “hard to insure” occupations include childminders, musicians, pop stars, private tutors and jewellers. If you slot into one of these categories you may have experienced long phone calls with insurance companies, followed by reading stringent terms and conditions on your policy and no doubt there has been a hefty premium to pay.
However, with HomeProtect you’ll notice how easy it is to get your quote and buy your policy online, in minutes. You can even buy your policy on your mobile phone if you’re out and about. You won’t have to talk to us unless you really want to.
Fancy a refreshing change? Get your quote onlineGet a quote!
Excellent levels of cover
The HomeProtect home insurance policy has been rated 5 Stars by Defaqto, meaning that it provides excellent levels of cover for both Buildings insurance and Contents insurance. So you can take it easy, knowing that if anything happens to your home or your belongings that we’ll help to put things right.
To get an online quote, you'll need to know
- Rebuild cost of the property
- Approximate year that the property was built
- Whether the property has suffered from a flood, structural movement, subsidence and whether it has been underpinned
- Types of locks fitted to the external doors
- Total value of all your belongings if replaced new
- List of your bicycles, tablets, mobile phones, laptops and other high risk or high value belongings
Very easy site to use to get your quote, so much so i took out two policies in a matter of days. Very competitive on price too. I would definitely recommend. Trustpilot
I happily renewed my house insurance with this company as it covers everything I need and the price remained good on renewal unlike other companies who increase the premium after the first year. Trustpilot
Spoke to people who knew what they were talking about and great service. Just what is wanted. Trustpilot
Frequently asked questions
View more questions