Landlord insurance cover
Quick and easy to buy online
- £7,500 contents cover included (when building affected at the same time).
- Rent guarantee cover available.
- For self-managed and agency-managed properties.
- Cover for loss of rent if house uninhabitable (terms apply).
Home insurance cover for your residential rental property
Your let property is an important part of your finances, so you need to know it’s insured with a trusted provider. We’re here to help. Whether you’re a buy-to-let landlord or an accidental landlord, we can offer a competitive quote online.
If you’re a live-in landlord with a lodger living in your own home, check out our specialist insurance cover for homeowners with lodgers instead.
What does landlord insurance cover?
- Landlord buildings insurance
Buildings insurance covers your property against losses from risks like fire, storm and flood.
- Landlord contents insurance
Contents insurance covers your household goods within the property, as well as non-permanent fittings such as curtains.
You can also upgrade your landlord insurance policy with these options:
- Landlord home emergency cover.
- Landlord legal expenses cover.
- Landlord rent guarantee cover.
- Lost keys cover.