Looking for help?

Does the policy cover my home and belongings even if I have lodgers living with me?

Yes, HomeProtect can cover your home and belongings if you have lodgers, however accidental damage cover may be restricted.

Find out more about home insurance for live-in landlords with lodgers.

Back to questions