No, you don’t have to pay the tradesperson. Our home emergency provider – DAS – will arrange and pay for a contractor to take action to resolve the Emergency. The action taken will depend on what would be fair and reasonable in the circumstances and will be either to:

  • Carry out a temporary repair (or a permanent repair if this is no more expensive); or
  • Take other action, such as isolating a leaking component