Homeprotect will almost certainly be able to insure an underpinned house – but it’s worth getting a quote beforehand. Before contacting us to get a quote, make sure you know:
- Facts about the building’s history including the year that the building was underpinned.
- Details of all claims made, including any relating to subsidence events.
- What the cause of the subsidence was.
- If there has been any ground movement since the event.
- Whether there are any documents confirming that there have been no problems since the previous ground movement event.