For Full Home Emergency cover, if your home remains uninhabitable overnight following an insured incident, DAS will pay up to £300 for hotel accommodation. The decision on whether your home is uninhabitable will take into account whether it would be fair and reasonable to remain in your home.

The main Homeprotect policy will cover either loss of rent (if your property is let to tenants) or the cost of the alternative accommodation for yourself and other residents if your home is unhabitable for prolonged periods.

Please check your Policy Booklet for the maximum amount you can claim for.