• Properties must be located within the UK mainland.  
  • Properties must have a Council Tax band A to H.  
  • Properties must be built before 1st January 2009. Note: If a property has been demolished and rebuilt before this date, then the new building is still eligible for Flood Re.  
  • Properties must be used for residential purposes.  
  • Properties must have an individual premium.  
  • Leasehold flats with three or less fewer units are eligible.  
  • The policy holder or their immediate family must live in the home for some or all of the time, or the property must be unoccupied.  
  • The insurance contract must be in the name of one or more individuals, not companies.  

You can find the full eligibility criteria on the Flood Re website.