Skip to content
- Bed and breakfast premises that are paying business rates.
- Contingent buildings policies, such as those held by banks.
- Farm outbuildings.
- Freeholders/leaseholders deriving commercial income by insuring large numbers of properties for a portfolio.
- Housing association’s residential properties.
- Multi-use properties under commercial or private ownership.
- Residential ‘buy to let’ properties that do not meet the criteria specified above.
- Static caravan site owners when they are being used for commercial gain.
- In the case of blocks of residential flats, company houses/flats, and social housing contents only can be covered.