Include anyone as a joint policyholder, who has a share in the mortgage on your property, or they own, or have any legal right to any of the property you want to insure under contents or personal possessions.

If there is anyone in this situation you must add them to the policy. This person will be authorised to speak to us and make changes regarding the policy.