Let us know about a bereavement

We’re very sorry to hear about your recent bereavement.

If you’ve lost a loved one who had a Homeprotect policy, our team is on hand to walk you through the process of canceling or updating the policy.

If you’re already named on the policy, get in touch with us to make any changes or cancel the policy. If you’re not already authorised on the policy and you’d like to cancel it, you’ll need to send us a copy of the policy holder’s death certificate.

You can also maintain the policy under a new name. To do this we’ll also need one of the following documents to show you have a financial interest in the property:

  • Marriage certificate
  • Letter from a solicitor
  • Grant of probate

Prefer to speak with us?

The easiest way to update policy details is to chat with one of our insurance experts below. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 0330 660 1000.

Submit documents

"*" indicates required fields

Insured address*
Drop files here or
Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf, doc, docx, Max. file size: 50 MB.
    Please provide us with a copy of the death certificate. If you’d like to be added as a policy holder to this policy, we’ll also need additional documentation, such as a marriage certificate or solicitor’s letter, to show that you have a financial interest in this property.
    This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.