Got an unspent conviction?
We don't discriminate, we cover
- Buy online – no need to explain on the phone.
- Same level of cover regardless of conviction.
- Defaqto 5 Star rated Buildings cover.
Buying insurance with unspent criminal convictions can seem tricky
We can help with that
If you or someone living in your home has an unspent criminal conviction then you’ve no doubt struggled to find home insurance. Now you can rest easy; HomeProtect can give you the comprehensive insurance cover that you need to protect your home and belongings.
We provide online home insurance quotes for ex-offenders with unspent criminal convictions, working in association with Unlock, the charity for people with convictions. and underwritten by AXA Insurance.
Do I need to tell my insurer about a conviction?
To be fully insured, you must tell your insurer about any unspent convictions. Use the Unlock Convictions Disclosure Calculator to work out whether the conviction is spent or unspent.
With our policies, you get the same cover as everybody else.
- Basic Legal Expenses and Home Emergency cover.
- Public and personal liability up to £5 million.
- "New for old" contents cover.
- 24hr Claims phone line.
- No cancellation fees if you change your mind within 14 days of purchase.
- .. and much more. Read Policy Booklets for full details.
I have a silly daughter who has done something naughty with the law, and I can't kick her out of my house! You were the only ones who were sympathetic to my worries about insuring my home and contents. I was at the end of my tether but you were fantastic