Yes, Homeprotect can provide cover for an empty property if the owner is deceased and the property is, therefore, going through probate. Please note that we may require a copy of the policyholders’ death certificate and evidence of who has a financial interest in the property insured. Find out more about our home insurance for properties in probate.