Looking for help?

What is a house insurance policy?

A house insurance policy can be purchased in three forms; Buildings insurance, Contents insurance or combined Buildings and Contents insurance. Buildings insurance protects the property itself, whereas Contents insurance covers the possessions in your home. You can cover all of this in a combined policy. The policy documents will be issued to you once you have accepted a quote to insure your building and/or belongings.

Back to questions