Home Insurance FAQs

Looking for help?

Contacting us

Contacting us

Who do I contact to make a claim?

If you are making a Buildings insurance or Contents insurance claim please call your insurer, this will be either Axa Insurance or Legal and General.

Please check your Policy schedule to find out which insurer underwrites your policy (this would have been emailed to you when you originally purchased and posted to you when you renewed). The phone numbers are shown on the Policy Schedule.

If you are making a claim on an additional cover option such as Legal expenses or Home Emergency cover please call the appropriate cover provider, check your Policy Schedule to find the correct phone number.

Who do I contact to discuss payment queries?

If your Direct Debits are managed by HomeProtect Premium Finance:

If you have any questions about Direct Debits please direct these to CustomerAccounts@HomeProtect.co.uk or contact our Customer Services team.

If your Direct Debits are managed by Premium Credit Limited:

If you have a question about direct debits  please phone Premium Credit on 0344 736 9836.

If you have a question about a one-off payment or about the deposit payment please contact us, select option 2 to speak to our customer services team.

How do I leave positive feedback about my experience of HomeProtect?

Great news! We’re really glad that we were able to help you. Please post your feedback on our review profile at Trustpilot.

How do I request a callback?

Please enter your contact details into the form here and one of the team will call you back.

Who do I email to request changes to my policy?

Please email customer.services@homeprotect.co.uk to request changes to your existing policy such as change of surname, change of correspondence address etc.

What is the postal address for HomeProtect?

CI Tower 
St George Square
New Malden

How do I contact HomeProtect by phone?

Please contact our team here.

You'll be asked to choose from the following options to get through to the correct team:

  1. Renewing your policy.
  2. Changes to your existing policy.
  3. Get a quote or buy a new policy.

How do I access my policy documents?

Your policy documents would have been emailed to you when you originally purchased and posted to you when you renewed.

Policy booklets are available here.

How do I make a complaint? 

If you’re unhappy about our product or services, for whatever reason, we’d like to put it right.

Making a complaint is easy, our Customer Relations Manager can be contacted in writing by addressing: Customer Relations Manager, HomeProtect, CI Tower, St George Square, New Malden, KT3 4HG, by e-mail on complaints@homeprotect.co.uk or by phone at 0330 660 1000. If we can’t resolve the complaint, then you may be able to escalate it to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You can find full details about our complaints procedure within your policy schedule. 

As added protection for you, we’re covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). If we’re unable to meet our commitments, you may be able to claim compensation from the scheme. For further information about the FSCS, look at the FSCS website: FSCS.org.uk

About our regulators – the FCA

Avantia is regulated by an independent financial services watchdog, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). You can check our regulatory status on the FCA’s site register.fca.org.uk, or give them a call on 0333 500 0597. Our firm registration number is 304432