Looking for help?

Are my children at university covered by my contents insurance policy?

We provide cover up to £6,000 per claim for a family member living at university or college provided the items were within occupied student accommodation at the time of the loss and so long as your son or daughter comes back to the insured property outside term time.

There is a single item limit of £500, but if you need more than this, please contact us.

Also any laptops, tablets, smart phones, mobile phones or bikes will have to be specified even if they’re worth less than £500 each.

Back to questions