Looking for help?

Do you cover musical instruments?

Yes, musical instrument are protected by our contents insurance cover. As they are high-risk items, any that you want covered outside your home or that are worth more than £1,500 (including any case in which they are kept) need to be specified on your policy.

Back to questions