Looking for help?

If my home insurance covers computers and printers, do I need separate insurance to work from home?

Most insurance policies exclude property that is used for business. This is why we have developed our policy for people who run a business at home, specifically for you. The policy includes the cover you need for business equipment, public liability cover and in some cases a certain amount of insurance for your business stock.

Find out more about our home business insurance.

Back to questions